Head Back To School Stress Free
Heading back to school can be an exciting time for many families, but it can also be stressful trying to gather school supplies and get back on track with morning and evening routines. But don't worry, I've got five things to make this back-to-school season easy breezy for families with kids of any age.
1. Clocky Alarm Clock It's a runaway clock on wheels that wakes you up on time! Clocky will roll and jump from your nightstand, wheel on carpet and wood floors, and hide. He makes you chase his very loud alarm to turn him off. It's a toy and clock in one! $39.99 on Amazon.
2. Mabels Labels come in various sizes, prints, and colors and will stay put throughout the entire year and beyond. You can label backpacks, clothes, water bottles, and more. $43.75 on Mabel's Labels.
3. Day of the week socks: Socks are the last thing kids put on (before their shoes), and it seems like this causes the biggest issue when heading out the door. When the socks are labeled Monday-Friday there is no confusion and actually, my boys think they are pretty fun! $12.99 on Amazon.
4. Reusable sandwich bags: It's all about snack bags for back to school, and since it's so important to be eco-friendly I love these reusable snack bags from Ideatech. They have a zipper closure and are easy to keep clean.
5. STATE Bags You can't start the year without a new backpack. State Bags is one of my favorite brands for kids' backpacks because they are durable, stylish, and give back. For every bag purchased, STATE supports American children and families in need by donating fully-packed backpacks, funding special projects with partner charities and schools, and shedding light on social injustices. The new Fall '23 collection features camo prints, metallics, three-dimensional prints, and more! You can also coordinate with a matching lunchbox or water bottle sling. $90 on STATEBags.com.